Direct supervision is always required when using our Baby Loungers. Please see our safety guidelines in the below ‘Lounger Safety Section’. We do not recommend using our Baby Lounger for co-sleeping, overnight sleeping, or any period of unsupervised sleep, under any circumstances.
Please refer to the Red Nose Guidelines for the most up-to-date safe sleeping practices.
We recommend a machine wash in cold water less than 30°C. Dry in an airy location on a flat surface where the lounger can get maximum breeze flow. Do not dry clean, iron, or bleach.
Our Golden Child Baby Lounger has been designed as a temporary space for your baby to rest under direct supervision by an adult, and not as a baby bed or mattress. It should not be used as a bassinet or infant mattress, and we do not recommend this product for co-sleeping. Direct supervision is always required when using the Baby Lounger.
Never leave your baby in the Baby Lounger unattended (regardless of whether they are sleeping, resting, or playing), and be sure to check on your baby regularly.
- Do not use the Baby Lounger in a cot, bassinet, mosses basket, or other enclosed space
- Do not place the Baby Lounger next to a wall or vertical surface
- Do not put pillows, blankets, toys, or loose objects in the baby lounger
- Babies should always be placed on their back to sleep (as per red nose guidelines), with their feet touching the bottom of the Baby Lounger
- Only use the Baby Lounger on a flat, stable surface
- Keep the Baby Lounger away from any open flames
- Do not tilt the Baby Lounger or place it on any surface that it could fall from
- If using our Baby Lounger Linen Covers, ensure the cover is securely attached and flattened before placing your baby inside
- Don’t use the baby nest as a toy
- Never leave your baby unattended or under a child's supervision